A man with OCD recites a poem about his one true love. It’s heartbreaking.
Via Just a blessed and luckless bastard
Italia Faith for Import Tuner
When I’m an adult and have kids I will make/buy this and then ask my kids if they want some:
They’ll be all
“Um, no thanks.”
And I’m like “Are you sure?”
“Okay, then me and your father will eat it.”
And they’re all
Until I cut it , then they’re all
“Oh, now you want some, right? Too bad.”
PARENTING, YOU’RE DOING IT RIGHT.
I agree with Godzilla.
Via God always provides, have faith †
And baby It’s amazing I’m in this maze with you I just can’t crack your code One day you screaming you love me loud The next day you’re so cold One day you’re here, one day you’re there, one day you care You’re so unfair sipping from your cup Till it runneth over, Holy Grail
Stephen Colbert was supposed to feature Daft Punk but sadly they canceled at last minute… and this happened.
Via Passionately Curious
(Could be altered to be best friend dates in a jar)
I used big popsicle sticks and spray painted them different colors. Each color represents a different type of date (and each color is explained on the tag) and the white sticks were used as fillers.
Red sticks have more expensive dates on them that require planning on our part.
- Bed and Breakfast
- Dinner at a fancy restaurant
- Hotel stay for the night
- Auburn home game and away game
- Concert and dinner (his choice)
- Concert and dinner (my choice)
- Weekend away
- Coupes Massage
Dark pink sticks have “at home” dates:
- Chopped Challenge (like the television show on FoodNetwork)
- Fondue and Almost Famous
- Takeout and board games
- 1,000 piece puzzle and pizza
- Football game and nachos
- Popcorn and a chick-flick
- Crosswords and breakfast for dinner
- Make a dessert together
- Friday Night Lights marathon
- Homemade pizzas and an Italian movie
Light Pink dates have things we can do away from home but are less expensive than the red and don’t require as much planning.
- Dinner and a movie (my choice and his choice)
- Laser tag and go carts
- Mexican night at Cocina Superior
- Drive-In date
- Dessert only date
- Window shopping for the house
- The Melting Pot
- Coffee Date